Read the August 2010 Newsletter: “Inspire students to take action this year!”
Editor’s Pick: Special Guest Blogger Elisabeth Soep talks about her inspiring new book,
Drop That Knowledge: Youth Radio Stories.
August Challenge: Plan a service-learning project
GeoFeature: 4-H2O: National Youth Science Day
GeoNews: U.N. declares “International Year of Youth”
Blog: A Kid, a Campaign, Iceland
- Reader Poll: Are students today more or less service-oriented?
- New water calculator: How much do you use?
- Scale Everest…from the safety of your classroom.
- Bee registration is open!
- Is your kid an award-winning photographer?
- Win a trip to the Cayman Islands!